|Title:||Systems Integration Analyst|
|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
Systems Integration Analyst
Braxton Technologies, LLC, a division of Braxton Science & Technology Group (BSTG), a technology solutions company, has an opening for a Systems Integration Analyst to support our growing engineering business.
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Job Title: Systems Integration Analyst
Shift: M-F, Days
Travel: 0-10%. Travel to support customer will be required as needed.
- Translates the client's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex solutions and integrating architecture. May include analysis of transition planning, intelligence information requirements, and may develop architecture baselines.
- Assists with and leads development of integration, migration plans/schedules.
- Acts as an advocate for the client as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems. Often project-based, sometimes working at customer sites, and can oversee production of integrated systems.
- May support ISR and C4ISR programs/clients/systems. Supports business process improvements or systems analysis for missions, systems, and fiscal requirements.
Required Security Clearance
Required Experience and Education
- Bachelors with 2+ years of experience
- Master with 0+ years of experience
If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information.
Each Division of BSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All divisions are committed to making employment decisions based on valid requirements, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other status protected by state, local or federal law. For more information, please visit www.eeoc.gov.
For assistance completing this application, please contact the Staffing Coordinator at 719-219-7472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.