|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
Braxton Technologies, a growing technology solutions company, has an opening to support our growing engineering business. This position requires a motivated individual who seeks to work in a team environment where creative solutions are encouraged and challenges are the norm. This position would be excellent for a motivated individual who wants to excel in a growing business environment and develop multi-faceted business acumen.
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Job Title
- Financial Analyst
- Commensurate with industry position, depending on experience
- M-F, Days
- Minimal day to day travel. Travel out of state may be required to assist one of our subsidiary companies.
- Support BSTG’s Finance and Management Team with financial analysis.
- Aggregates large financial data sets into understandable and comprehensive reports.
- Draws charts and graphs, using computer spreadsheets, to illustrate reports.
- Completes and presents internal forecasts.
- Informs investment decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry or economic conditions.
- Analyzes expenditure trends; revenue projections and support ad-hoc report requests
- Conducts quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of our company.
- Monitors developments in the fields of business, finance and economic theory.
- Monitors fundamental economic, industrial and corporate developments by analyzing information from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, or company sources.
Minimum Security Clearance
- None required to start. Must be eligible and pass security screening to obtain DoD Secret
Required Qualifications and Skills
- US Citizen
- Ability to:
- Read and analyze financial statements
- Run and analyze risk assessments
- Prepare earnings and probability analysis
- Perform market analysis
- Conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Strong project management, strategic communications and/or change management skills are extremely important
- Excellent oral, written and telephone communication
- Active knowledge of Microsoft Suites with an emphasis in PowerPoint and Excel
- Great business acumen while working with executive members
Additional Desired Qualifications, Skills, Certifications
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree
Education and Training Required
- Four year college (Bachelor’s Degree)
Years of Experience
- 2+ years
If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information.
Each Division of BSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
For assistance completing this application, please contact the Staffing Coordinator at 719-219-7472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.