|Division:||Space Ground System Solutions|
Space Ground System Solutions has an immediate full-time opening for a software engineer to test embedded software for a space-based robotics program being developed at a customer site located in Washington, D.C.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience developing and/or testing embedded software.
- Experience developing and testing embedded software applications using C/C++
- Experience developing and testing embedded software for robotics systems
- Experience developing Python scripts
- Experience using software configuration management tools such as Git.
- Experience performing software unit testing, software/hardware integration, and/or software qualification testing
- Experience with Linux and/or VxWorks operating systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong desire to work in the space robotics industry developing and testing software applications.
- Define test case and develop Python scripts to test space-based robotics flight software.
- Support all levels of flight software testing including unit testing, software/hardware integration and, and qualification testing.
- Troubleshoot and report software anomalies
- Participate in peer reviews of test cases and scripts
- Support software, hardware and system-level integration & test activities
- Work in a small-team environment that includes a variety of engineering disciplines (e.g. System, Electrical, Mechanical, Robotics, Thermal, Software etc.)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/Engineering or Software Engineering from an accredited university or equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Must be a US Citizen, and possess a current, active DoD Secret clearance
- Must meet eligibility requirements associated with obtaining a TS clearance
- Selected applicant will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements associated with access to classified information.
If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information.
If you require an accommodation to complete this application, please contact the Operations Coordinator at 719-219-7472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each Division of BSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All divisions are committed to making employment decisions based on valid requirements, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other status protected by state, local or federal law. For more information, please visit www.eeoc.gov.