Ingenicomm, a Braxton Science and Technology Group (BSTG) division, has an opening to support our growing business within the Intelligence Community (IC). Candidates will support the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) Communications Directorate Colossus program. This position is a primary customer support role for a large enterprise SharePoint environment, providing support in response to customer needs. The ideal candidate will have 5+ year experience with MS SharePoint including developing the User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX). Experience must include development using SharePoint and related web-oriented development technologies. As a SharePoint administrator, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing timely site creation, modification and support services, to include administration and maintenance of SharePoint–enabled solutions. Experience should also include development of Instructional System Design (ISD) and Computer-Based Training (CBT) solutions.
- Chantilly, VA
- SharePoint UI/UX Developer
- Ingenicomm, LLC
- Commensurate with industry position, depending on experience, with full benefits.
- Standard work schedule, M-F, Days
- Collaborate with stakeholders in an effort to establish direction and the crafting of user interface requirements, design, and the UI/UX implementation.
- Support the translation of written and verbal requirements into a user interface implementation consistent with NRO standards.
- Coordinate with stakeholders including system architects, system engineers, security engineers, and users to develop, test, and deliver a UI/UX.
- Assists with structure and content, to include graphics, for collaboration artifacts and data repositories based on SharePoint and other web/collaboration technologies.
- Support modifications to existing UI/UX implementations to effect bug fixes, upgrades, and system migrations.
- Develop UI/UX for Instructional Systems Design (ISD) and Computer Based Training (CBT).
Minimum Security Clearance
- Active Top Secret with SCI including current CI poly
Required Qualifications and Skills
- NRO or IC experience.
- BS/BA/AA degree with 5+ years or 8+ years of demonstrated performance related to the responsibilities outlined above.
- Ability to assess and translate requirements into an implementation strategy using available tools to create a UI/UX that meets or exceeds these requirements.
- Ability to excel as a member of a collaborative team through open communication, transparency, and flexibility.
- Ability to relate professionally with senior Government customers and colleagues.
Education and Training Required
- Two year college (Associate’s Degree) and 8+ years’ experience
- Four year college (Bachelor’s Degree) and 5+ years’ experience
Minimum Years of Experience
Additional Desired Qualifications, Skills, Certifications
- Knowledge and understanding of Intelligence Community IT Enterprise (IC ITE) service offerings, architectures, and service adoption.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: