|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
Braxton Technologies, LLC, a division of Braxton Science & Technology Group (BSTG), a growing technology solutions company, has multiple openings to support our growing engineering business. This position requires motivated individuals who seek to work in a team environment where creative solutions are encouraged and technical challenges are the norm.
Openings: 4 (each with its own discipline – see below)
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with industry standard and experience
Shift: M-F, Days
Systems Engineering Disciplines and Responsibilities
- Training and Exercises Ops Scheduler
Provide direct support to the Director of Operations and the Chief of Training and Exercises in developing and managing the C2 Center personnel resources schedule. This includes, but is not limited to, operations scheduling, training scheduling, new capability integration deconfliction with crew resources, and integration into the C2 center Integrated Master Schedule.
- Future Programs Engineer
Support Chief, Future Programs to determine applicable future Programs of Record, Rapid Reaction, trade study concepts and assess viability, functionality, suitability of those programs/capabilities at the C2 Center . Prove support to the C2 Center Capabilities Integration Office and prove current, relevant insight into integration and operational needs.
- Training and Exercises Mod/Sim Engineer
The TREX Mod/Sim Engineering will provide Subject Matter Expertise to the Chief of Training and Exercises in developing and executing exercise and experiment scenarios. This includes but is not limited to attending all planning conferences, assist in the execution of exercises and experiments, after action compilation and tracking, and provide intelligence perspective on performance of C2 Center systems and future capabilities integration.
- Configuration management engineer
SME will develop configuration management procedures/processes and systems in support of C2 Center services/capabilities integration. SME will ensure SW/HW CM is maintained for C2 Center facilities and systems.
General Position Responsibilities
- Supporting systems and infrastructure engineering tasks related to program development, delivery and sustainment activities
- Perform infrastructure and architectural design, build documentation, perform configuration design and management, integration, and installation of complex, large scale computer environments
- Perform configuration management and track existing and new capabilities
- Conduct briefings in technical meetings with internal and external users
Minimum Security Clearance
- Active DoD TS/SCI, or active within the past 2 years
Required Qualifications and Skills
- At least four years of experience in conducting system engineering, analytical, and problem solving activities using structured problem solving techniques
- Experience authoring technical documents
- Knowledge of systems and software engineering fundamentals to the design of computer, storage, and networking systems utilizing automation and virtualization technologies
- Understanding of configuration management, COTS hardware and software management/integration, and engineering deployment and transition methods
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, positively influence team members, establishes and maintains excellent customer relationships, and delivers positive results
- Ability to communicate within the company, prepare and deliver presentations/summaries (both verbal and written), which appropriately address the intended audience
Additional Desired Qualifications, Skills, Certifications
- Experienced in using and developing interface control documentation (ICD)
- Experienced with requirements management tools such as DOORS or RequisitePro
- Working knowledge of third and fourth generation software languages such as C, C++, and Java
- Working knowledge of agile engineering processes
Education and Training Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics
Minimum Years of Experience