|Title:||Cyber Systems Engineer|
Ingenicomm, a division of Braxton Science & Technology Group (BSTG), a technology solutions company, has multiple openings for an Cyber Systems Engineer to support our growing business.
Ingenicomm is looking for candidates with eight or more years of experience - depending on education. A DoD TS/SCI Clearance is required for all roles.
Location: Chantilly, VA
Shift: M-F, Days
Travel: Minimal Expected
The IA Engineer will be a valuable member of the support team and will have a role in performing vulnerability assessments, security identification, and completing remediation and mitigation of findings for existing and new programs.
- Consults with system and network administrators regarding the deployment of IA policies and tools and their impacts.
- Performs configuration and hardening audits parallel to system and network administrators to meet compliance requirements.
- Assists program managers by providing expertise and resource requirements to aid in the development of project management timelines and integrate Risk Management Policies (RMP).
- Develops, maintains, and deploys network scanning policies and auditing equipment within network enclaves to identify vulnerabilities.
- Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and operations officials. Provide system engineering support to maintain the security posture of networks and systems.
- 8570 Compliance Certification such as CompTIA Security+ or CISSP
- Working knowledge of DoD information security requirements and protocols
- Experience with SCAP (Security Content Automation Protocol) Compliance Checker or similar tool
- Experience using Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Working knowledge of operating systems security features and settings (e.g. Windows, Unix, and Linux)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelors degree
Minimum Experience Required:
- 8+ years with BA/BS
- 6+ years with MS/MA
- 3+ years with PhD
If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information.
Each Division of BSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.