|Title:||Senior Software Developer|
|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
Senior Software Developer
Braxton Technologies, a technology solutions company, has an opening and fantastic opportunity for an experienced software developer to support our growing business in Colorado Springs, CO.
Braxton Technologies is seeking a senior software engineer for a contract supporting an Intelligence Community customer developing high speed, duplex special communications via multiple overhead and ground based transports. Join a fantastic team of engineers supporting an exciting mission that impacts national security.
• Colorado Springs, CO
• Senior Software Engineer
• M-F, Days
- Supports principal/lead engineers and program managers in developing subsystem solutions through multiple phases of the engineering lifecycle, and in developing other work products of moderate complexity.
- Verifies work products meet detailed customer and user requirements and other design objectives.
- Leads design, technical, and programmatic meetings, and resolves issues.
- Develops and reviews integrated technical and programmatic documentation.
- Develop custom tasking and scheduling algorithms and software, high throughput cross domain network channels, and APIs supporting MLS user interfaces.
- Participate in design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Create system design specifications and other technical documents as required
- Document software defects
- Configuration management of software modules and system documentation
Minimum Security Clearance
- DoD or DoE Top Secret security clearance with SCI
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Java programming language
- Spring Framework
- Apache Camel Framework
- Excellent verbal / written communication and organizational skills
- Team-oriented personality
Additional Desired Qualifications, Skills, Certifications
- XSLT stylesheets
- Cross Domain solutions
- Oracle PL/SQL
- GIT software version control systems
- IntelliJ IDEA integrated development environments
- Web front-end experience
Education and Training Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, or similar field
Minimum Years of Experience
- 6+ with a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ with a Master’s Degree
All divisions of BSTG are an EEO/AAP Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: