|Title:||DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Engineer|
Ingenicomm, a Braxton Science and Technology Group (BSTG) division, has a DSP Engineer opening to support our growing engineering products business. This position requires a motivated individual who seeks to work in a team environment where creative solutions are encouraged and technical challenges are the norm.
- Chantilly, VA
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Engineer
- Commensurate with industry position, depending on experience.
- Not normally required
- Develop and implement communication algorithms typically used in satellite communications.
- Works as a member of the product engineering team to develop new products, support existing products, and provide customer support when needed.
Minimum Security Clearance
- None required
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Mathworks Matlab, Simulink, Simulink Coder, and Matlab Coder experience.
- Experience simulating, implementing and optimizing communication algorithms for real-time applications.
- Experienced in the development of software defined radio products.
- Experience with satellite communication protocols, i.e., CCSDS, IRIG, DVB, ARTM, etc.
Education and Training Required
- Four year college (Bachelor’s Degree)
Minimum Years of Experience
Additional Desired Qualifications, Skills, Certifications
- C/C++, Python, Java or other programming language experience.
- FPGA Design experience
Each Division of BSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. For more information, please visit www.eeoc.gov.
If you require accommodations to complete this application due to a disability, please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at 719-219-7472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information.