|Title:||Entry/Junior Test Engineer|
|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
Entry/Junior Test Engineer
Braxton Technologies, a technology solutions company, has an opening and fantastic opportunity for a Test Engineer to support a growing business in Colorado Springs, CO. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, work well with others, have strong testing skills, and possess outstanding attention to detail.
This is an ideal role where the candidate can enjoy working in an environment where the application of his or her skills directly supports the success of the program.
• Colorado Springs, CO
• Test Engineer
• M-F, Days
• 5% Travel will be required to test at customer’s facilities.
• Conducts all aspects of test planning, execution, data collection, data analysis and reporting IAW DoD and Air Force Regulations
•Performs the physical testing of a prototype and/or first article(s) testing, environmental testing, independent verification and validation, reverse engineering and simulation and modeling.
• Performs system safety testing and quality assurance.
• Creates the Master Test Plan, System Test Plan, and Test Procedures
• Evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test tools and strategies
• Designs, implements, and conducts test and evaluation procedures to ensure system requirements are met
• Writes, implements, and reports status for system test cases for testing. Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports
Minimum Security Clearance
• DoD Secret security clearance
Required Experience Qualifications and Skills
• 1+ years
Desired Qualifications and Skills
• Understanding of modeling, simulation, radar, signal processing capabilities
• Understanding of software lifecycles and test methodologies
• Experience developing hardware, software system specifications and interface control documentation
• Familiarity with Matlab, C, C++, Object Oriented design, and Microsoft products
• An ability to work in a team environment; provide constructive alternatives/approaches to solving issues; be flexible; have a strong sense of urgency for critical tasks; and must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously while effectively managing schedule and communicating process
• Bachelors degree preferred
Additional Experience Required
• Preference will be given to candidates with operations and weapon system experience
Each Division of BSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.