Ingenicomm, a Braxton Science & Technology Group subsidiary, seeking an Enterprise IT Systems Engineer to support our growing business. Ingenicomm is a leading provider of ground and range equipment and enterprise engineering services for civil and commercial aerospace programs, as well as the defense and intelligence communities. With a strong corporate culture, Ingenicomm has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia by Virginia Business magazine for two years in a row.
This motivated individual will be supporting our customer in the Intelligence Community as a Systems Engineer. The individual would work in Chantilly, VA. The Systems Engineers will interact extensively with the government client in a multi-contract team environment encompassing end-to-end system engineering lifecycle activities.
- Chantilly, VA
- Minimal travel expected
- Competitive, commensurable with experience and market
- Identifies system integrity issues and solutions for the full system life cycle from concept to disposal
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analysis for total systems
- Ensures designs are compatible with architecture and allocates requirements to segments
- Analyzes science, engineering, business, and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems
- Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review IT system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations
- Provides tailored technical expertise consistent with the specific roles assigned, such as IT-IA-IM and products standards development/compliance, and FISMA and audit reporting
- Participate in monthly Program Management Reviews (PMR) validating Contractor performance measurement data, process timelines; representing customer interests
- Provide Program Management and Acquisition support as requested
Required Security Clearance
- Active TS/SCI Required
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Must be able to work independently to achieve customer objectives but also collect information through extensive collaboration across multi-disciplinary groups;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to present verbal and written communication to senior Government staff members
- Service customer focused
- Experience with the acquisition and integration processes
Education and Training Required
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, mathematics or a related technical field
Minimum Years of Experience
- 5+ years of experience performing systems engineering
Desired Qualifications, Skills, Certifications
- ITIL Certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Enterprise IT Policy development
- Domain knowledge of NRO Directives and Instructions; NRO Site Integration Standard (NSIS); ITIL® Service Lifecycle; ISP/ASP architecture
- Knowledge of current SIGINT/GEOINT ground architectures
- Understanding of Intelligence Community Information Technology Environment (IC ITE), specifically C2S
If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information.
Each Division of BSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All divisions are committed to making employment decisions based on valid requirements, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other status protected by state, local or federal law. For more information, please visit www.eeoc.gov.
For assistance completing this application, please contact the Staffing Coordinator at 719-219-7472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.