|Title:||Director of Government Services|
Ingenicomm, a Braxton Science and Technology Group (BSTG) division, has an opening to support our corporate team as a Director of Government Services, providing management, business development, recruiting, and operations support for Ingenicomm’s Government Services (IGS) Division. This position requires a motivated individual who is looking to manage and grow programs as part of the IGS portfolio of business. Candidates must be able to understand Ingenicomm’s engineering services and articulate solutions to existing and new customers. The individual would work in Chantilly, VA directly reporting to the company President. Multidisciplinary candidates that have experience in customer relationship management, business capture, proposals, marketing, program management, recruiting, and business operations are desired.
- Chantilly, VA
- Director of Government Services
- Commensurate with industry position, depending on experience; $90k-$150k
- M-F, Days
- Weekly local travel in the DC metro area. Some remote travel for customer meetings and marketing is anticipated at approximately 35% of their time.
- Nurture, maintain, and grow customer relationships for existing programs and new business;
- Provide program management for Ingenicomm services projects including oversight for contract deliverables, interfacing with customers for program status, working with the Ingenicomm corporate team for financial reporting on program health, and reporting program status to Ingenicomm senior management.
- Participate in the business development processes at Ingenicomm, supporting organic program growth and identifying new opportunities ;
- Support recruiting for both proposals and organic program growth;
- Work with the broader corporate team to support transition efforts for new programs, including recruiting and program management necessary to start a project;
- Update and maintain marketing materials such as capability briefings and white papers;
- Participate in various management and business development meetings such as weekly pipeline meetings and gate reviews; and
- Provide billable support for program management and contract administration as necessary.
Preferred Security Clearance
- Active DoD Secret
- Ability to obtain a clearance is required
- If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Strong understanding of the federal procurement process and the structure of requests for proposals.
- Hands on experience analyzing program data to include spend plans, budgets, and program forecasts.
- Knowledge of various federal contracting types to include FFP, T&M, and CP programs.
- Experience identifying, screening, and staffing candidates for new and existing programs.
- Excellent communication skills and experience presenting technical material to customers and management.
Education and Training Required
- Four year college (Bachelor’s Degree); preference for technical degree
Minimum Years of Experience
- 4 years of experience running programs and / or performing business development in the Federal marketplace
Additional Desired Qualifications, Skills, Certifications
- Satellite Ground System expertise
- Civil Space (NASA, NOAA) mission knowledge
- NRO mission knowledge
- Familiarity with NASA centers such as Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC)
Each Division of BSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: