|Division:||Space Ground System Solutions|
** ACTIVE, DoD SECRET clearance Required **
Space Ground System Solutions, a Parsons company, has a full-time opening for a Senior Software Developer. Our focus is to provide our customers with practical state of the art solutions to complex communications, command, control and intelligence systems. In this position you will provide software development and test for embedded software at the Tactical Electronic Warfare Department of the US Naval Research Laboratory in support of: spacecraft design, development, integration, and test; satellite pre-launch, launch and mission operations; network design, development, and administration; and terrestrial observation applications for naval field units.
Seven (7) to fifteen (15) years of software development experience.
- Experience designing, developing, debugging, and implementing complex, embedded software systems using C++
- Experience with software development on a Linux platform
- Professional development experience with modular software
- Experience with integration of open source and proprietary software libraries
- Experience designing, developing, and debugging performance-critical, multi-threaded software
- Understanding of networking technology, TCP/IP and common internet application protocols
- Experience creating, integrating, and documenting APIs
- Knowledge of OpenGL, CUDA, and/or Qt is a plus
- C++ software development on a Linux platform
- Enhancement and upgrades of existing software, as well as development of new software
- Managing the entire software development life-cycle including technical requirements, architecture/design, development, testing, and deployment
- Research, test, build, and coordinate the integration of new products per production and client requirements
- Troubleshoot technical issues arising within the production environment and track/update progress
- Ability to work in a cooperative team environment
- Ability to adapt rapidly to changing requirements and schedules
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science/Engineering or other relevant Engineering field from an accredited university or equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must possess and maintain an active SECRET clearance.
- Selected applicant will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements associated with access to classified information
If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information.
If you require an accommodation to complete this application, please contact the Operations Coordinator at 719-219-7472 or email@example.com.
Each Division of Parsons is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All divisions are committed to making employment decisions based on valid requirements, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other status protected by state, local or federal law. For more information, please visit www.eeoc.gov.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: