|Title:||Information Assurance Engineer|
|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
Braxton Technologies, LLC, a division of Braxton Science & Technology Group (BSTG), a technology solutions company, has an opening for an early career Information Assurance (IA) Engineer to support our growing business.
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Job Title: Information Assurance (IA) Engineer
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with industry standard and experience
Shift: M-F, Days
Travel: Occasional travel possible
- Develops and implements information assurance/security standards and procedures
- Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization. Recommends information assurance/security solutions to support customers’ requirements
- Performs IAM activities as described in DoD 8570.01-M, Table C4.T3, C4.T5, and C4.T7.
- Analyzes and defines security requirements
- Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions to requirements
- Performs risk analyses including risk assessment. Develops, analyzes, and implements security architecture(s) as appropriate
Minimum Security Clearance
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance preferred (or used within the past 2 years)
- US Citizenship is required
- If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information
Required Qualifications and Skills
- DoD 8570.01-M IAM Level I certification
- Experience with RMF
Minimum Years of Experience
- High school Graduate and 3+ years, Associates and 2+ years, or Bachelor’s and 1+ years
Each division of BSTG is an AAP/EEO employer.