|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
Braxton Technologies, a technology solutions company, has an opening for a fantastic opportunity as a Proposal Manager to support a growing business in Colorado Springs, CO. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, work well with others, and possess outstanding attention to detail.
Successful candidates will plan and implement responses to requests for proposals (RFP), request for quotes (RFQ), requests for information (RFI), sealed bids, data calls, and other similar activities within the Business Development organization. This is position will work for our General Manager and will regularly collaborate with Finance, Contracts, Marketing, Engineering, and Human Resources.
• Colorado Springs, CO
• Proposal Manager
• M-F, Days
• 5-10% Travel may be required to support conferences and trade shows.
• Plans and coordinates all proposal activities for the business development team including technical volume, past performance, contracts volume and cost/price
• Develops and maintains business development and proposal processes and procedures
Minimum Security Clearance
• Must be eligible and pass security screening to obtain DoD Secret
Required Qualifications and Skills
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teams (finance, pricing, contracts, business development, engineering)
• Excellent written communications skills, with a firm understanding of concepts such as active voice, first and third person
• Proven ability to translate engineering/technical concepts into understandable prose and visuals
• Understanding of and an ability to communicate a value proposition
• Working knowledge of Government contract documentation
• Proven expertise with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, SharePoint
• Experience in project management
• Excellent attention to detail both for line editing copy and consistency in style and tone across our content
• Four-year college (Bachelor’s Degree)
• Proposal Management Certification desired, or equivalent experience
Minimum Years of Experience:
Additional Desired Qualifications, Skills, Certifications:
• Proposal graphic arts
All divisions of BSTG are EEO/AAP employers.