|Title:||Entry/Junior Software Engineer|
Ingenicomm, a Braxton Science & Technology Group subsidiary, seeks a Software Engineer to support our growing business. Ingenicomm is a leading provider of ground and range equipment and enterprise engineering services for civil and commercial aerospace programs, as well as the defense and intelligence communities. With a strong corporate culture, Ingenicomm has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia by Virginia Business magazine for two years in a row.
Position Responsibilities and Overview
The Software Engineer will work as part of a small team to design, implement, maintain, and support a range of software applications for spacecraft ground control systems, telemetry processors, simulators, and related ground system elements. Successful candidates will be highly motivated individuals comfortable working with a cross-disciplinary team in a fast-paced and challenging environment. This position provides opportunities to work with, and create, cutting-edge aerospace technology in support of US and international space programs.
- Chantilly, VA
- Occasional travel possible
- Competitive, commensurable with experience and market
Required Security Clearance
- US Citizenship is required
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Hands-on experience developing, troubleshooting, and debugging multi-threaded C++ software under Windows and Linux development environments
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to work with limited direct supervision
- Excellent verbal / written communication and organizational skills, with ability to prioritize multiple concurrent tasks
- Team-oriented and collaborative personality
Education and Training Required
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, mathematics or a related technical field
Years of Experience
Desired Qualifications, Skills, Certifications
- Experience with satellite control systems and ground support equipment, satellite communications protocols, or satellite operations
- Experience with Python
All divisions of BSTG are EEO/AAP employers.