|Title:||Purchasing / Property Administrator|
|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
Procurement / Property Administrator
Braxton Technologies, LLC, a Braxton Science and Technology Group (BSTG) division, has an opening to support our growing engineering business. This position requires a motivated individual who seeks to work in a team environment where creative solutions are encouraged, and technical challenges are the norm.
The Procurement / Property Administrator will perform dual roles for the company. Procurement Administrator will be responsible for procurement, purchasing and timely delivery of materials, tracking receipt of material, approving invoices, and ensuring purchases are made in accordance with FAR requirements and company policies. Maintain and track purchases by program to ensure purchases are made within budgets. Property Administrator roll will maintain records and logs of property received and transferred, conduct periodic inventories, ensure material is tagged in accordance with the FAR and company polices. This Procurement / Property Administrator will work closely with Program Leads to procure and track property for Braxton programs.
The start date of the position is dependent on contract award.
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Procurement / Property Administrator
- Braxton Technologies, LLC
- Commensurate with industry position, depending on experience
- M-F, days
- Support procurement activities, material management, and material tracking.
- Issues RFQs, analyzes proposals, and negotiates to achieve optimum cost.
- Maintain and track purchases by program to ensure purchases are made within budgets.
- Ensuring timely placement of Purchase Orders to suppliers, monitoring and expediting deliveries.
- Status, manage, expedite, coordinate, and be accountable in ensuring all parts and hardware are delivered on-time.
- Experience placing purchase orders and building purchase order folders
- Maintains records of property owned by government and company in accordance with company procedure or government regulations.
- Maintains records and logs of property received, transferred, allocated, held and disposed.
- Coordinates property transfers.
- Conducts periodic property inventories.
- Prepares reports of property status.
- Responsible for certain functions of disposition, maintenance, inventory, storage, movement, records, receiving, and identification of property stored by Property Management.
- Assist in the development and modification of processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Security Clearance
- Must be eligible and pass security screening to obtain DoD Secret
If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Simplified Acquisition Experience
- Detailed knowledge of the FAR/DFARS, Government acquisition processes, 52.245-1 Government Property, SAM/FBO/GSA internet-based procurement procedures and compliance
- Willingness to be flexible, and to accommodate fast-paced, unpredictable business opportunities and objectives
- Ability to provide excellent customer service across broad and dynamic platform
- Strong technical proficiency required, including Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management, attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Strong curiosity to seek better efficiencies, professionally challenge norms, and drive better practices and processes
- Prior Property Management or Logistics experience
- Experience with Record Retention
Education and Training Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar field preferred
- Years of experience can be substituted for formal education at the discretion of the hiring manager
Minimum Years of Experience
- 2-4 Yrs of Experience supporting Government Contracts
- Experience with all types of Federal contracts is desired
Additional Desired Qualifications, Skills, Certifications
- Positive attitude
- Experienced with Microsoft Office products to include Word, Outlook, Excel. Experience with Access is a plus.
- Quick learner who enjoys working challenging tasks
- Critical thinking skills
- Accountable for actions
- Takes Responsibility for Work Products
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Each Division of BSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.