|Title:||Web Software Developer|
|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
Web Software Developer
Braxton Technologies, LLC, a division of Braxton Science & Technology Group (BSTG), a technology solutions company, has an openings for a Web Software Developer to support our growing engineering business.
The successful applicant joins a dynamic team and plays a key role in software development. This individual is a self-starter, works well with others and has strong development skills. This is a fantastic opportunity for a developer who enjoys working in an environment where the application of his or her skills directly supports the success of the program.
Web Software Developer
- Supports principal/lead engineers and program managers in developing subsystem solutions through multiple phases of the engineering lifecycle, and in developing other work products of moderate complexity.
- Verifies work products meet detailed customer and user requirements and other design objectives.
- Leads design, technical, and programmatic meetings, and resolves issues.
- Develops and reviews integrated technical and programmatic documentation.
- Develop custom web-based user interfaces and supporting backend applications related to satellite systems monitoring, command, and control.
- Participate in design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Create system design specifications and other technical documents as required
- Document software defects
- Configuration management of software modules and system documentation
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with the following technologies:
- 4+ years of Web Application UI Development (HTML5, ES, Typescript, CSS)
- 2+ years with web development tools including Webpack, Babel, Yarn, npm
- Java and/or Kotlin programming language
- Excellent verbal / written communication and organizational skills
- Team-oriented personality
- Experience with cloud services and AWS
Additional Desired Qualifications, Skills, Certifications
- Web application user interface design and usability
- Spring Framework
- Microservices development
- GIT software version control systems
- IntelliJ IDEA integrated development environments
- A DoD secret clearance is required, TS/SCI desired
Education and Training Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, or similar field
Minimum Years of Experience
- 4+ with a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ with a Master’s Degree
Each Division of BSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: