|Title:||Systems Support Engineer|
Systems Support Engineer
Braxton Technologies, LLC, a division of Braxton Science & Technology Group (BSTG), a technology solutions company, has an opening for a Systems Support Engineer to support our growing engineering business.
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Job Title: Systems Support Engineer
Shift: M-F, Days
Travel: 0-10%. Travel to support customer will be required as needed.
- Assists in the installation, implementation, and upgrades of internal systems. May maintain a tracking system for usage evaluation.
- Maintains an inventory of all equipment, hardware, software and supplies.
- Troubleshoots, maintains, and monitors, external and internal hard drives, printers, plotters and scanners.
- Duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, monitoring and tuning system performance, installing system wide software, validating and implementing critical system patches, allocating mass storage space and allocating virtual machines.
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
Education and Certifications Required
- Associates Degree
Required Security Clearance
- 2+ years of experience
If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information.
Each Division of BSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All divisions are committed to making employment decisions based on valid requirements, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other status protected by state, local or federal law. For more information, please visit www.eeoc.gov.
For assistance completing this application, please contact the Staffing Coordinator at 719-219-7472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.