|Title:||Schriever Satellite Operator|
|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
Braxton Technologies, LLC, a division of Braxton Science & Technology Group (BSTG), a technology solutions company, has multiple openings for Satellite Operators to support our growing engineering business. The ideal candidate possesses a TS or TS/SCI Clearance, has entry level to mid-career experience and enjoys supporting missions.
Division: Braxton Technologies
Location: Schriever Air Force Base in Colorado Springs, CO
Shift: Various Shifts available, depending on position and experience
Travel: Starts with a 3-4 month TDY training in Albuquerque, NM. Once in Colorado Springs Less than 5%
Salary position with overtime pay. Travel expenses for the TDY in Albuquerque, NM will be covered to include per diem.
The Satellite Operator will be responsible for the transmitting, receiving, and logging of satellite communications.
- Execute commanding and State of Health activities
- Configure, monitor and perform real-time evaluations of TT&C satellite applications
- Coordinate with the ground systems operators on the configuration of ground hardware for satellite commanding
- Provide technical assistance for the Ground Control systems
- Provide real-time configuration changes to in an effort to avoid any data interruptions
- Support playbacks for analysis
- Conduct Air Force Satellite Network (AFSCN) and Relay Ground Station support to collect satellite location information
- Resolve real-time scheduling conflicts
Required Security Clearance:
- DoD TS clearance
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Working knowledge of Telemetry, Tracking and Commanding (TT&C) and Ground Control (GC) applications
- Experience maintaining situational awareness for satellite system activities
- Experience working in a operational environment
- Capability to identify system issues and provide technical advice
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- High School Diploma
Minimum Experience Required:
- Entry to mid-career
- Satellite operator certification or training
- Associates Degree or higher
BSTG is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please contact the Talent Acquisition Division at 719-219-7472 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: