|Title:||Senior Test Engineer|
Mid to Senior Test Engineer
Braxton Technologies seeks a Mid to Senior Level Test Engineer who is passionate about software integration and test. This individual is a self-starter, works well with others and has strong engineering skills.
- Aurora, CO
- Senior Test Engineer
- Braxton Technologies, LLC (Braxton)
- Competitive, commensurate with industry standard and experience
- M-F, Days
- Less than 10%
- Utilizes operational concepts and requirements to develop test cases and test procedures.
- Execute test procedures, document defects and report result to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with team members to address product defects.
- Maintain configuration control of the test environment.
- Support the deployment of products to customers.
Minimum Security Clearance
- Current DoD Secret Clearance or higher (or last used May 2015 or earlier).
- If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Experience as an Operator, Systems Engineer or Test Engineer in satellite ground systems.
- Experience with integration test
- Expertise with satellite command and control, or scheduling, or space vehicle simulation.
- Experience testing applications in MS Windows and Linux.
- Experience with defect tracking tools.
- Effective written and oral communicator.
- Self-starter and ability to work with minimal supervision.
Additional Desired Qualifications, Skills, Certifications
- Experience automating regression tests.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash or Python.
- Experience developing truth data or analyzing results with tools such as MATLAB.
- Experience with databases such as Oracle RDBMS, MySQL, or MS SQL Server.
Education and Training Required
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent satellite operations work experience.
Minimum Years of Experience
- 4+ years
Each Division of BSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: