|Title:||Software Configuration Management Analyst|
|Location:||Las Cruces, NM|
Software Configuration Management Analyst
Ingenicomm, a Braxton Science & Technology Group subsidiary, seeks Software Configuration Management Analysts to NASA's Space Communication Network Services (SCNS) program at the White Sands Complex (WSC) in Las Cruces, New Mexico. This position provides opportunities to work with, and create, cutting-edge aerospace technology in support of domestic and international space agencies, civilian, military and intelligence space programs.
- Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Minimal travel expected
- Competitive, commensurable with experience and market
- Analyze current configuration management processes, tools, and procedures to make recommendations for process enhancements;
- Work closely with system engineers, software engineers, technicians and project managers to execute a configuration management solution that addresses all user needs; and
- Lead and mentor other configuration management professionals on processes, procedures, and solutions.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Familiarity with reading/learning technical documentation and drawings
- Familiarity with configuration management processes for hardware and software
- Ability to support / execute system engineering gate reviews (e.g., System Requirements Review, Critical Design Review)
- Highly motivated individual comfortable working with a cross-disciplinary team in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Self-motivated and disciplined - able to work with minimal direct supervision
- Quick learner, and enjoys the challenge of learning and doing something new
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
Education and Training Required
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, mathematics or a related technical field
Required Security Clearance
- Ability to obtain a US Secret Clearance
- US Citizenship is required
- Citizenship in a country other than the US is not permitted
Years of Experience
- Entry to senior level experience
- Use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) to compile information for reporting purposes
- Knowledge of Linux/Windows/VMS operating systems administration
- Experience with satellite ground data systems
- Experience with the Tracking and Data Relay Satellite system
If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information.
Each Division of BSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
For assistance completing this application, please contact the Staffing Coordinator at 719-219-7472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.