|Title:||Software Deployment and Integration Specialist|
|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
Software Deployment and Integration Specialist
Braxton Technologies, LLC, a Braxton Science and Technology Group (BSTG) division, has an opening to support our growing engineering business. This position requires a motivated individual who seeks to work in a team environment where creative solutions are encouraged and technical challenges are the norm.
Braxton is looking for a software deployment, configuration, and integration specialist. Primary responsibilities will include deploying software systems into integrated environments for DoD satellite ground system programs.
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Software Deployment and Integration Specialist
- Braxton Technologies, LLC
- Commensurate with industry position, depending on experience
- M-F, Days
- 10-20% Travel will be required to deploy at customer’s facilities.
- Follow established procedures to deploy integrated software systems.
- Use experience and knowledge of IT and software related fields in troubleshooting efforts.
- Analysis, creation, or modification of scripts and limited software development skills are desired to support system configuration and integration activities.
- Works in conjunction with deployment and integration team lead to provide support across multiple company sponsored programs and projects.
Minimum Security Clearance
- DoD Secret security clearance
- TS eligibility required, active TS preferred
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Working knowledge at least one software language such as C, C++, or Python
- Knowledge of industry standard software development and deployment processes.
- COTS software configuration management, deployment, and integration methods
- Understanding of system fundamentals regarding computer design, storage, and networking
- Understanding of automation and virtualization technologies
- Experience with RedHat Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Understanding of Windows Active Directory, Windows Domain architectures, and DNS
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, positively influence team members, establish and maintain excellent customer relationships, and deliver positive results
Education and Training Required
- Associates degree required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Minimum Years of Experience
- Mid-level experience preferred
Additional Desired Qualifications, Skills, Certifications
- Experience authoring technical documents
- Windows Domain Configuration
- DNS Configuration (Win/Unix)
- Windows Account Management
- Unix/Linux Account Management
- Familiar with corporate coding standards
- Familiar with source control (GIT)
- Familiar with VMWare, vCenter, or vSphere
- Working knowledge of satellite ground systems and space operations concepts
Each Division of BSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.