|Title:||Business Development Director|
Ingenicomm, a Braxton Science and Technology Group (BSTG) division, has an opening to support our corporate team as a business development director, providing full lifecycle business development support for Ingenicomm’s Government Services (IGS) Division. This position requires a motivated individual who is looking to identify, capture, and grow business opportunities, transitioning them into successful programs as part of the IGS portfolio of business. Candidates must be able to understand Ingenicomm’s engineering services and ground system solutions and articulate solutions to existing and new customers. The individual would work in Chantilly, VA directly reporting to the company President. Multidisciplinary candidates that have experience in customer relationship management, business capture, proposals, marketing, program management, recruiting, and business operations are desired.
- Chantilly, VA
- Business Development Director
- Commensurate with industry position, depending on experience; $90k-$150k
- M-F, Days
- Weekly local travel in the DC metro area. Some remote travel for customer meetings and marketing is anticipated at approximately 35% of their time.
- Nurture, maintain, and grow customer relationships for existing programs and new business;
- Develop and maintain a budget for services business to include backlog revenue from existing programs and forecasted revenue based on new business;
- Identify federal business opportunities using tools such as FedBizOpps, Deltek GovWin, agency procurement forecasts, and organic programs developing and maintaining an opportunity pipeline;
- Lead opportunity capture efforts developing bid strategies, teaming arrangements, solution development, and supporting proposal development / management;
- Execute a gated review process for opportunities to support resource analysis and collaboration with the broader corporate management team;
- Work with the broader corporate team to support transition efforts for new programs, including recruiting and program management necessary to start a project;
- Support recruiting for both proposals and organic program growth;
- Update and maintain marketing materials such as capability briefings and white papers;
- Participate in various management and business development meetings such as weekly pipeline meetings and gate reviews; and
- Provide level of billable support for program management and cost reporting as necessary.
Preferred Security Clearance
- Active DoD Secret
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Strong understanding of the federal procurement process and the structure of requests for proposals
- Knowledge of opportunity identification tools (e.g., FedBizOps)
- Experience developing and executing capture plans for opportunities
- Experience identifying, screening, and staffing candidates for new and existing programs
- Excellent communication skills and experience presenting technical material to customers and management
Education and Training Required
- Four year college (Bachelor’s Degree); preference for technical degree
Minimum Years of Experience
- 8 years of experience running programs and / or performing business development in the Federal marketplace
Additional Desired Qualifications, Skills, Certifications
- Satellite Ground System expertise
- Civil Space (NASA, NOAA) mission knowledge
- NRO mission knowledge
- Familiarity with NASA centers such as Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC)
Each Division of BSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. For more information, please visit www.eeoc.gov.
If you require accommodations to complete this application due to a disability, please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at 719-219-7472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information.